The Proposed South Georgian Bay Lake Simcoe Assessment Reports were submitted to the Ministry of Environment for approval in December 2010. They have not yet been approved.
Since that submission, additional research has produced new information to be included in the reports.
• Rama First Nation: Intake Protection Zone Assessment
• Severn Township: Washago and Sandcastle Estates Intake Protection Zones Assessment
• Town of Collingwood: Intake Protection Zone Three Assessment
• Peel Region: Orangeville, Mono and Amaranth Tier Three Water Budget and Local Area Risk Assessment
• Township of Tay: Intake Protection Zone Three Assessment
• Updates to Tier Two water budgets
The changes are included in the Updated Draft Assessment Reports which are posted here for public comment.
The comment period runs from May 30 to June 30, 2011.
The Updated Draft Assessment Reports will be submitted to the Ministry of the Environment for its approval after this comment period.
How to comment
Submit written comments:
* E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Fax: 905-853-5881
* Mail: Don Goodyear, Director, Source Protection Planning
Lake Simcoe Region Conservation Authority
120 Bayview Parkway, Newmarket, ON L3Y 4X1